If you’ve got too many guitars for too little space, and need a good high-capacity storage solution to consolidate your collection, we’ve got just what you need… the Double-Stack™ Guitar Shelf Rack. These rolling multi-guitar shelves can hold up to 20 cases, guitars and gig bags; perfect for collectors, concert bands, music classrooms, and commercial studios. They’ll hold acoustics, electrics, basses and banjos. They’re made by skilled AMERICAN craftsmen who are passionate about building you exceptional products. They include sturdy rolling chassis with heavy-duty wheels for added strength and security when moving your instruments from room to room, or around your studio.
- 20 guitars and/or cases
- Ideal for studios and collectors in need of large-capacity storage of heavier high-end solid body guitars and/or cases.
- Dual cross-bracing for extra support. Nitrocellulose-safe felt at all guitar contact points. Specially designed cradles firmly hold guitars in place. Pick-shaped “bookends” hold cases upright and stable.
- Black high-pressure laminate sides and silver-tone trim.
- $949 – $989
- 20 guitars and/or cases
- Ideal for schools, music programs and guitar players in need of large-capacity storage of lighter-weight guitars and/or cases.
- Pick-shaped “bookends” hold your cases upright and stable. An alternate shelf position accommodates small or ¾-size guitars. Vinyl-covered dowels keep guitars upright
- $859 – $929
“I’ve been very happy with my previous purchase. Now the larger collection needs more storage space. Thanks.” – Larry H. (Virginia)
“The rack is perfect! Thank you!” – Dan D. (Music Teacher – California)
“We couldn’t be happier with the whole outcome of how well the guitar and case shelf rack went together and how it looks and does a great job of showcasing the collection. Another bonus is it’s on wheels!“ – Karen W.
“I knew it would be a big hit. I’m glad I found out about you and you were so accommodating. There is something to be said about going through people who put their time, energy, and heart into their product.” – Stacey R (Music Teacher – Manassas, VA)
“The rack arrived last week and we had it assembled the very next day. It is great. I like the fact that the guitars fit so well, it rolls easily and it goes through doorways with space to spare. Thank you for a functional piece of equipment.” – Anonymous
“I think the Guitar Racks are great. I’m putting in a request to my district to get the 2 more we need!” – Dawn (Music Teacher)
“…the racks are great… They are just what I was looking for. Easy to put together. Nice and sturdy. They have really helped clean up the room.” – Chris (Music Teacher)
“Great product… allows me to postpone the G.A.S. treatment 😉 … great product, great packaging… Nice dealing with you.” – Bob C.
“I ordered a guitar storage unit last spring. It is now put together and beautiful! Thanks so much! I fit 31 guitars on it! They are mostly 3/4 size.” – Jayne W. (Music Teacher – Ohio)