Too many guitars and too little space? Get organized with the Session™ Standard Wood Multiple Guitar Stand. This handcrafted and AMERICAN-made rack is available in both 5 and 7 instrument capacities, and holds guitars, basses and banjos.
The Session™ Standard features hardwood rails and simulated wood grain royal cherry sides. You can easily assemble this product with just a single hex wrench (included).
Conserve your floor space and get a nice piece of furniture to boot! And if you’re looking for a great gift this Valentine’s Day / Fathers Day / Christmas / Anniversary / etc., you’ll knock it out of the park this year with the Session™ Standard.
Need further re-assuring? Read our 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee (click RETURNS tab above for details).
- Q: What materials are used where the guitars touch the rack, and is it safe?
- A: We use wool felt at all guitar contact points to keep your guitar finishes safe, especially if you have valuable guitars with a nitro-cellulose finish.
- Q: Can this fit jumbo guitars (5" depth in body) comfortably next to each other?
- A: Yes, it will fit 5" body guitars just fine.
- Q: Will this fit even larger guitars like Dobros and Weissenborns?
- A: No. Due to the neck sizes of these instruments, the Session Racks are not designed to accommodate these instruments.
- Q: What are the STANDARD model side pieces made from?
- A: The curved sides are made of simulated cherry wood grain, scuff-resistant, high pressure laminate over an MDF core. The 3 support rails are solid hardwood.
- Q: What are the DELUXE models made from?
- A: The side pieces are made of real wood veneer over an MDF core, with herringbone inlay along the edges. The 4 support rails are solid hardwood.
- Q: Can I order one with wheels?
- A: Our Session™ Standard models are NOT designed to be mobilized. However, if you need a stand on wheels, checkout our Session-Pro™ model multi guitar stands which have specially designed cradles which securely hold guitars in place while on the move.
- Q: Can I order a customized version that is larger than those depicted on the website?
- A: Smaller size customization IS available. Contact us to request a quote. But larger size versions are generally NOT available. We buy our lumber in lengths that are as close as possible to the final lengths of our products to reduce cost and keep prices down. In addition, to ensure heavy guitar cases aren't spread over a rail that is too long to support them – which might create sag in the middle – we make our full-size racks and stands as long as possible to ensure it stays strong and straight for many years.
- Q: How high will my guitars sit from the floor? I keep my guitars in my basement and always worry about flooding.
- A: Guitars and cases, when on the racks, sit approximately 3 inches above the floor. Of course, if flooding is a threat where you live, we strongly encourage you to avoid keeping your guitars in a basement.
To Calculate Shipping: Click the “Add to Cart” button. Then enter your zip. For Alaska, Hawaii and international visitors, please fill out the INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING rate request form that's on this page.
Delivery Method: Tracking numbers will be provided as soon as the shipment is en-route. Products* are sent via FedEx Ground, typically within 3-5 business days though occassionally it may take up to 7. We'll notify you if there will be any longer delay. *Single Wall Hangers and Accessories will be sent via USPS.
Payment Processing: We will not charge your credit card or PayPal until the item is ready to ship.
We take pride in our craftsmanship, but if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason within the first 30 days of your delivery date, we'll take back the product and issue a full refund (minus the shipping cost). Or exchange it for a product of equal value. (Read More)